I know Tracey is going to give this link to her crew, so HEY TRACEY'S CREW! Tracey's mom, don't worry, I'm hyper-responsible. Disgustingly so. :) Read the sidebar. I'm a politician-wannabe and a computer technician by day, when I'm not jetsetting around and trying to change the world.
Anyhow, we have been having more fun than a normal person can shake a stick at, and I'm nowhere near being a normal person. We have been giggling for days, either singing hokey country songs or petting one of Rose's 16 cats or ruminating on whether or not we should buy a nice confederate flag for the rear windshield of the Subaru. LOL!
I'm going to including FIVE (count em!) video blog entries here, which uploaded to YouTube amazingly fast this time! YAY! Okay... here we go:
Day one: Arriving in Ohio and singing a bit of karaoke (poor video quality!)
Day two: Leaving Cincy and Hitting the road
Day two: en route to Tennessee and stopping at Sonic in Kentucky
Day two & three: visiting with Rose and Michael in Chattanooga, TN
Day three: arriving in 'Bama
************
We got to Mobile, Alabama, and realized nothing but nothing was open. And we were hungry. And nothing but nothing was open. So guess where we wound up? Yeah, that would be the GAS STATION. Here's a nice picture of our xmas supper:

Yeah. That would be a burrito, an egg salad sandwich, two pickles, a six-pack of Miller High Life (because it's the CHAMPAGNE of beers, don't cha know) and cranberry juice in lieu of cranberry sauce. The apple came from the hotel lobby. Tracey couldn't nuke the burrito at said gas station, because there was a LIVE ROACH in the microwave, so we brought it back here, giggling like hosers the whole way.
Did some laundry, curled up under the blankies and watched "Bad Santa". You really can't beat it.
***
More pics to be seen here. That's the set, so I'll be updating it with the stills as we go!
***

No comments:
Post a Comment