Monday, January 8, 2007

Final video entry

I finally got the remaining videos compiled and uploaded to YouTube. They are mostly fluff... Tracey and my roadtrip out of New Orleans to Natchez to Memphis to Cleveland and places beyond... home sweet home. I won't embed the videos here for fear of cluttering up the page for those of you who came for the Common Ground Collective vids, but rather I'll put the links here:

1. Jo's New Year's Eve Makeover. Yes it's true. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't see it for myself!!

2. Touristy stuff. This video is about five minutes and it's pretty boring. Marching bands and Decatur Street in the French Quarter. It was our day off. Typical touristy stuff. Some shots of Zach and Jason and the back of Steve's head.

3. The first leg of our road trip home. New Orleans to Natchez to Memphis.

4. The second and last leg of our road trip home -- Memphis (Graceland) to Cleveland (Rock N Roll Hall of Fame) and finally Buffalo.

But here is one I will embed: it's the WHOLE video of Zach and Jaymie (flossing her teeth!) The other one cut after a minute. This is the full four minute interview.



***

I will be changing the jopavlov.com homepage to point to the individual entries in the coming days... and I believe Steve, the Madison med student, will be compiling the videos into a bit more of a professional format. When I get those, I'll post them here. The ones I did were VERY rough, as it was my first time ever videotaping, using MS Movie Maker and YouTube for that matter!

***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I recall that 'water dressing' that we 'enjoyed' so often on our salads. -and I saw a can of Ravioli in the store the other day and almost barfed. One good thing about being back in Canada...no Grits eh'! hahaha.